COVID Changing room rules
Changing room rules resulting from current UK Government COVID guidance
In line with current guidance, the changing rooms were opened for members on the 8th September, but please note the following;
1. You can use the changing rooms for changing but the showers remain closed - please do not use them
2. There will be a number system akin to retail changing rooms - on entry, please take a number from the board (situated on the noticeboard in both changing rooms)
3. Please hang the number on the hook in the correct bay, and replace it on the board as you leave the changing room
4. Men's CR - a maximum of 9 at any one time
5. Ladies CR - a maximum of 8 at any one time
6. Children up to and including Yr6 can change with you in your bay - older children must use their own bay
7. Please store your kit on the top shelves (1 bag per person) and leave the benches clear for the next member
8. If the top shelves are full, please take your kit with you
9. Please use the hand sanitisers on entering and leaving the changing rooms.
The showers are still closed unfortunately.
17th September 2020