Easter Martlets (CANCELLED)
Easter Martlets at ESC 6th to 9th April 2020
Below is a list of the RYA courses we could run during Easter Martlets, if there is enough demand.
RYA Stage 2, RYA Stage 3 and RYA Stage 4
RYA Seamanship Skills
RYA Sailing with Spinnakers
RYA Start, Intermediate and Advanced Racing.
- Please only book your child onto 1 course (whilst booking you will be prompted to give a second choice, if none then please state N/A)
- We will try to offer you your first choice, when possible. Please do not make a separate booking for your second choice.
- There will not be an instant charge when booking but you will be invoiced once it is confirmed your course is running.
- Booking a place is accepted as a commitment to attend not a note of interest.
- For a course to run the optimum number of attendees is 6 but there may be some flexibility inrunning a second group or running with a smaller number, depending on what other courses we are running. Please still book a place even if the course looks to be full as this will generate a waiting list.
- In making all of these courses available, ESC cannot guarantee to run them all, our aim is to provide the courses that there is a demand for.
- Bookings will close on 30/03/20 and no late bookings will be accepted.
When choosing which course, you wish your child to attend. Please take into consideration, the last course your child completed and how much time since that course they have spent sailing and consolidating their knowledge and putting their skills into practice. It is not unusual to repeat a course.
In the words of the RYA:
To make the most of our courses, ensure you are confident with the skills of one course before moving on to the next course, especially if you haven't sailed since your last course. Sailing is a sport which gets better with practice, and you should try to sail between courses whenever you can. Practice makes perfect!
The following form part of this event:
Tide data for northney
6 Apr 2020
HW 11:05 4.65m
HW 23:37 4.951m
7 Apr 2020
HW 11:51 4.947m
8 Apr 2020
HW 00:22 5.189m
HW 12:39 5.124m
9 Apr 2020
HW 01:07 5.299m
HW 13:27 5.183m