SUP Usage and Storage terms
- These guidelines are designed to keep ESC boats in the best condition possible and the hiring of boats is conditional upon the hirer adhering to them. Hirers who do not take care of equipment will be unable to hire boats in the future.
- 1.Make sure you have read the Terms of Hire for ESC boats, Sups or Kayaks particularly the restrictions of use.
- 2.Locate the Key from the key safe in the outer office. Always return the keys afteruse.
- 3.The boards can be found in the store cupboard at the end of the sail store. Please take notice of how they have been stored as you will need to replicate this. Pretty much everything in this store cupboard is sharp and these boards are inflatable so particular care needs to be taken when moving theboards.
- 4.Attach the removable Skeg. The skeg is stored in the carrying handle on topside of the board. To attach it, slide the skeg into the box on the underside of the board. Then locate the locking pin. Once in place DO NOT STAND the Board on the Skeg. Flip itover.
- 5.Ensure there is deep enough water to launch and stand on the board.
- 6.Always wear the leash.
- 1.Remove the skeg and store in carryinghandle.
- 2.Attached leash to carrying handle to stop in dragging on thefloor.
- 3.Please hose down the board after use and re-coil the hose when finished.
- 4.Return board to the cupboard. Always stand board with the bow UP.
- 5.Please lock the boards as you found them.There is a D ring on the stern of the board.
- 6.Store the paddle next to the board.
- 7.Return the key to Key Safe.
- 8.Tell your friends how great that was.