"Our flagship children's sailing week with the aim of bringing junior sailors of all ages together to consolidate their sailing skills, boost confidence, explore the estuary and have a huge amount of fun!
You can expect a week of on and off the water activities including:
- Water fights - bring your water pistols!
- Sweets, ice creams and more sweets
- Capture the duck
- Pool games
- Fancy Dress
- Team games from the pontoon
- Sailing and general piracy
- End of week social event
We will be running the larger club boats each with an experienced helm to take the less able sailors out on the water. To get an idea of the numbers we are opening booking, when doing so please indicate if they are:
1. Sailing in own boat - need to have had experience on harbour sailing
2. Space requested on a club boat helmed by an experienced person - for those that are not ready for harbour just yet
3. Unsure might go either way depending on how windy it is or what mood they are in on the day.
Let's hope the weather is kind for the week and we are under no restrictions!"
The following form part of this event:
This event currently has no tickets available.