Emsworth Sailing Club re-opening
Published 15:37 on 14 Jul 2021
Further to the Prime Minister's announcement on Monday 12 July, we are delighted that to be able to go ahead with the next stage of ESC's re-opening, in accordance with both the Government's and the RYA's guidance.
Please note that from Monday 19 July, the following will be in place:
-The Clubhouse will be fully open
- Members can use the front door or main gate to enter the Club - your cards/fobs/wristbands will give you access from Monday morning onwards
- Both the wet and snug bars will be open, the Perspex screens will remain in place giving both Ollie's staff and members a little distance
- The two wooden trellises will be in place in the Wet Bar simply to prevent any crowding around the bar, and the double doors onto the terrace will be open whenever the weather permits
- Face coverings will be optional, so please respect those who choose to wear or not wear them, be they Club members or Ollie's staff
- If you feel ill, especially with any COVID-like symptoms, please do NOT come to the Club
- There are no restrictions on the number of people in a given group, either indoors or outdoors, but please be mindful that some members may want to keep their distance and not hug as they might have done pre-pandemic
- All COVID-related signage will be removed from the windows, walls and doors
- The Dines app will be switched off, so please don't attempt to order food or drinks via the app, or you'll go hungry and/or thirsty!
We're beyond excited to be going a little further towards business as usual, so please respect all other members and their guests, stay safe and most of all, enjoy the Club!