Change to swimming pool booking system
Published 00:00 on 10 Jun 2021
As we continue to open up the Club, we want to make the pool more accessible to members, so please note that the following will be in place from, Sunday 30 May;
- There will be NO booking system for the pool between 10:30-19:00 daily. It'll be free swimming only between these times, from 19:00 users of the pool should not disturb those swimmers wishing to swim lengths uninterrupted (Bye-law C1).
- All bookings already made between 10:30-19:00 on any given day, will no longer be valid.
- The booking system will continue daily between 07:30-10:30, i.e. the last bookable slot will be 10:00-10:30.
- In accordance with the guidance from Swim England, there can be no more than 10 people in our pool at any time. If there are already 10 people in the pool, please wait for a swimmer to leave before entering the water.
- Please stay in the pool for a maximum of 30 minutes. This is to give as many members as possible the chance of a swim.
- Please remember the importance of following social distancing guidelines at all times.
As always, we will keep this under review and change the system as necessary, until it works best for most members.