Social Sailing dates for your diary
Published 11:24 on 20 Jan 2021
Social Sailing is time on the water mid- week with rescue boat backup, it's also open to slipper club members.
As more of you are working from home I thought you might like some dates, so you can schedule some "out of office time"!
My plan is that we will meet whatever the weather!
Gales- coffee at the club,
Flat calm- paddle board/kayak ,swim and a coffee!
Due to Covid the start of season meal and drinks might not happen, but we 'll just have to wait and see.
If you don't want to sail, we still need volunteers for the duty man slots.
Roll on the summer!
Louise Jones- social sailing
Tues 30 March start of season lunch at EYC- tbc with Ollie
Thursday 15 April - evening drinks and planning at ESSC 7.30 pm
1. Tuesday 27 April Rigged and Ready (R&R)11 am
2. Thursday 13 May. R&R 12.30 pm
3. Tuesday 25 May R&R 10 am
4. Wednesday 9 June R&R 11 am
5. Wednesday 16 June R&R 15. 30 pm
6 .Thursday 24 June R&R 10.30 am
7. Friday 9 July R&R 11am
8. Wednesday 14 July R&R 14 30pm
9. Monday 6 September R&R 11 am
10. Friday 10 September R&R 13.30pm
11. Monday 20 September R&R 11.30 am
12. Friday 24 September R&R 13.30pm
Friday 8 October end of season lunch at ESSC